Thursday, January 9, 2014

Britney Spears 2014 People’s Choice Awards

Britney Spears 2014 People’s Choice Awards


I'm a huge Britney Spears fan so I wanted to share her red carpet look from the People's Choice Awards. Brit won Favourite pop artist! Yay! She is totally the queen of pop I could imagine her not winning it.

But as this is Themakeupchair let talk makeup - For once I have nothing negative to say I think she's glowing, her skin looks flawless I guess Vegas life suits her, Her eyebrows are great, Usually her makeup artist "forgets" them and they look uneven and washed out but they looks great. She looks great!
I think she recently changed her makeup artist and he is doing a great job! 



If there was a movie about Britney's life Kaley Cuoco (Penny from TBBT) could totally play her!

Don't you think??? 
They are so similar! 


Kaley looks like a sweet little doll there doesn't she :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she looks absolutely perfect!! I am such a massive Britney fan. I hope you do a video of this look!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides her looks, I'm glad she cleaned her life up. A few years ago, she was a little ... um ... weird. Being a huge icon and all, especially for her children, she needed a pick-me-up. So glad she's doing better - and looking better too.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks stunning, it's hard to say i'm not her fan, hahha
    Absolutely happy with her life now

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Britney!!! She looked so amazing WOW her dress, makeup and hair - flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love of my life http://laserinvogue.com/

    ReplyDelete