Sunday, January 27, 2013

How to Pack Smart for a Trip



How to Pack Smart for a Trip





Small (Bra/Undies)
     
Keep everything natural nude so it will work under all clothes, 
Even if you have a white top it's always best to wear a nude bra as it's less likely to be seen. 

           Multiway bras are always super handy to pack!



Clothes

Pick a colour scheme and stick to it.


Pick items that all match so you can vary your outfit without over packing,

I stick to these rules:
Black                or           Brown
Red               or           Pink

I never pick a brown top if I pack black shoe, or a red top with a pink jacket

My colour scheme is usually 
Blacks, 
Greys, 
and a pop of colour usually Pink or Red.
But hey that's just me!




Make-up


Primer 
Foundation
Concealer

Powder
Blush
Bronzer

Brow Pencil 
Brow Gel

Eyeshadow Palette
Mascara
Eye Liner

Lipstick
Lipgloss





Brushes/Tools



Foundation Brush or Sponge
Blush Brush
Powder/Bronzer Brush 
(Don't want to mix a blush brush with a powder/bronzer as it can give your face a pink tint) 
Flat Eye-shadow 
Blending brush
Brow Brush
Eye lash Curler
Tweezers


Skin Care

Cleanser
Toner 
Moisturiser
Lip balm 




Hair Care

Shampoo/Conditioner
Leave in Conditioner/heat defence 
Hair Brush
Hair gel or spray or creme
(Depending on hair type)








9 comments:

  1. haha! I packed exactly that on my last trip a few weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Really helpful!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just booked a holiday and was getting antsy about over packing, but I think I might try your black or brown tip! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have nude bras, but I found that black ones are practically invisible under white tops too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great advice - I'm going away in August and I'm already planning what to take! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this <3 such a good and helpful idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tips... i always go over the luggage allowance

    eye---candii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. terimaksih mas infonya sangat bermanfaat sekali , Imformasi tentang make up mata sayu yang saya dapat dari blog anda menambah ilmu bagi saya.

    ReplyDelete