Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Benefit Fake up Review

Cake up Fake up!!

Flakey Skin? Dry Patches? Dehydrated Lines?

Stop your makeup caking up
Start using fake up by Benefit!



A creamy concealer with a ring of vitamin E & 
Apple seed extract moisturizer - Covers and hydrates!

With it Available in three shades - 01 Light  02 Medium  03 Dark


Many uses:

Under Eyes - Doesn't set in fine line.
Dry Patches - Blend in the direction of the flakes to help them disappear.
Smile Lines - Rehydrate caked up facial lines.
Lips - Blur lip lines and pigment without drying out the skin.


Want to learn more check out my video - Coming soon...





8 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing these up for so long! I really want to try it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this concealer as I have dry skin and this seems to be targeted at my sort of skin type. Great blog post :)

    my OOTD
    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/brainybeauty-ootd-mixing-patterns.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I NEED this in my life. Consider it at the top of my to-buy list!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sinead! Can't wait to see the video! I played around with this at Sephora yesterday, but wanted to hear a little more about it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using this daily since I bought it about a month back in Madrid, I love it! I always found it hard to find the right concealer, I think my search is over. I think there should be more shades available though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post about Benefit Fake up Review!! Something special here, thanks for sharing with us your blog. Awesome work keep it up...!!

    Glytone Facial Lotion | Glytone Skin Products

    ReplyDelete
  7. this seems great. need to try x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Benefit! Can't wait to try this out. I always get those horrible flakes around my spots when concealing.

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete