Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'M IN KISS!!



I'm in the August issue of KISS! So crazy!!



First page :) That's me  the tiny picture!
                                                        





Awhile ago I did a review on SO...? Fragrance well the company liked it so much was so sweet they offered to to put me in their latest two page advert in KISS, I couldn't believe it its craziness! 







I know a lot of my fellow gurus have had chances like this before but after 3 years this is the only time this has ever happened to me so I am really excited! Thanks to everyone one of you for watching my videos and reading my blog because not to sound all cheesy but it wouldn't be possible without you guys!!







Sineady x

18 comments:

  1. Wooo! congratulations! :)
    I've checked you last posts and they're amazing!
    I love your blog so i'll follow you :)

    www.alwayslivinglikearockstar.blogspot.com

    -Iria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Means a lot! I love your blog quote "Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy" I totally agree xx

      Delete
  2. aw congratulations, you deseve it! i used to always read kiss but not aanymore`xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww babe ! this is just the beginning more good things to happen in your life!good stuff happens to those who wait :) keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never thought it would happen x

      Delete
  4. congrats! hope you haved many more! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am really happy for you! I know how it feels, whenever a company likes what I do I'm so happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and thanks for the add on FB! I thought you had a page too but I only found your personal account! I'm glad to be your "friend" there :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! This is so awesome!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post it's all information is really great and informative for all users.

    Full Lace Wigs

    ReplyDelete