Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Easy French Tips At Home






I pick up this Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit  €5.49

Which includes:
Nude polish
White polish
& Nail tip guides 


Let's get started:




My natural nail shape is a square/oval shape. I like to just follow this shape as it works best for my nails. 











Take the tip guides provided. (If you don't have any of these take some clear sticky tape instead.)






Apply tape/tips wear you want your white tips to end.


Take white polish, wipe one side off on bottle.
Flip over and paint a thin layer of white on each tip.

Let dry and repeat with second coat.


Once fully dry remove guide slowly.


Apply two thin coats of nude polish to set and seal! 
You're done!


7 comments:

  1. I have tried this.. but the mail lacquer application is not smooth and blotchy.. But the tip guide thingy works wonderfully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks lovely:) will have to try this set!:)

    http://www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the sally hansen kits as well. right now i have french tips on my nails. i find it easier not to use the guide strips. i get a straighter line when i dont use them cuz when i do use them, the polish seeps below the guide strips and my manicure ends up blotchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! I like to do the white tips manually as I find it easier to get a straight line. :) I have french manicure on right now but I much prefer it on my toes; it looks so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this post its all information is really helpful for me and other users.

    Virgin Brazilian Hair

    ReplyDelete