Monday, September 2, 2013

GRWM

Get Ready With Me!
Day 3 of 10

I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend John NEXT WEEK and before I go I want to be acne free, hair free (in all the right places) with soft tanned skin and healthy shiny hair but I can't do it all in one day so follow me as I get ready to go.

If you have a special day you wanna get ready for like Prom, Debs, Homecoming or a wedding follow along and GET READY WITH ME!



Day Three: Hair 

Today I had a busy morning doing hair, tan, brows and nails for a client so I didn't get a chance to do my own brows and lashes like I'd hoped so instead I did my hair. I use this L'Oreal Elvive mask and WOW! my hair is like silk I love it! It feels fresh from root to tip and so smooth! Highly recommend this!  





One a side note:
Getting acne/breakout free skin is going okay but I did get a rather large blemish on my left cheek which I was worried about so last night I use this - 
It's the Simple Spotless Roll On and it actually worked! I couldn't believe it! I woke up this morning and it was half the size, scratch that, a third of the size it was going to bed I am so impressed gonna do a video on it! I can't believe I found a spot treatment that actually works!  

6 comments:

  1. hihih...Just had to share that John is Avery good name on a boyfriend.....mines is called/named that too......;)....Lovely tips....fun to go away now in the fall.....(almost)....lots of love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I so have to try that for break outs! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing nice information in your blog. These are high quality products to protect your natural skin. Wedding Packages Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. the roll on spot treatment worked?! I can never find something that actually works for spot treatments. I have purchased the freederm gel which is meant to help with acne.. have you tried it out??

    ReplyDelete
  5. chair massage
    -:very nice information, we are glad to read this news or post,

    ReplyDelete