Sunday, September 1, 2013

GRWM

Get Ready With Me!
Day 1 of 10

I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend John in TEN days and before I go I want to be acne free, hair free (in all the right places) with soft tanned skin and healthy shiny hair but I can't do it all in one day so follow me as I get ready to go.

If you have a special day you wanna get ready for like Prom, Debs, Homecoming or a wedding follow along and GET READY WITH ME!



Day One: SKIN

 I've been sticking to my skincare routine really closely the last two weeks. If you are thinking of starting a new skin care routine start at least two/three months in advance to work out any kinks or issues you might have and once it starts working stick to it. 



7-10 days before the event you can have a facial.

This will include a Deep Cleanse, Exfoliation, a Mask and a Moisturizing treatment. 
If you have sensitive skin 10-15 days before would be best to allow the skin to heal but the main thing is to allow your skin time to recover - so the night before is a big NO NO!


For me I use my T-Zone Tea Tree Nose Strips which are great but I only use them every so often as they can do more harm than good sometimes.




For a deep cleanse I use my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial wash.




I don't use an "exfoliator" but I use a warm cloth to remove my cleanser and this exfoliates without using an exfoliator. I prefer using this method.

                                   

I finished with the Simple Anti-Blemish Moisturiser. I only use this on the lower half of the face and my Murad Eye Cream. 



           



2 comments: