Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday

It's Throwback Thursday Time!

Here is my "Not Quite A Make-up Tutorial (But exactly like one!)" 
Video from the 8th April 2012 


This was my typical make up look for a day of shopping with my sister, Treena and friend Sarah (aka Makeupbysaz) for her birthday. I also did an OOTD. (Linked below)

I don't wear my make-up much like this any more, I am hoping next Friday to do a similar type of video but updated so I will post that once it's done.




Hug and cookies, Sinead x

3 comments:

  1. he Sinead - what happened to the Get Ready with me posts? Really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't think anyone was reading them and I got super busy with work getting things done before my holiday that I stopped, I feel bad now I honestly didn't think people were reading them lol x

      Delete
  2. Ah sorry to hear that no one was reading them. I definitely was. :-D Not to worry and don't feel bad. Hope the holiday went great.

    Anyway, I would be interested to see similar types of posts to those eg. Getting ready for an event etc. 7 days before, 3 days before, 1 day before etc. Might be a good series. Interested to see it as a blog post with an associated video!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete