Sunday, September 1, 2013

GRWM

GRWM

Get Ready With Me!
Day 2 of 10

I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend John and before I go I want to be acne free, hair free (in all the right places) with soft tanned skin and healthy shiny hair but I can't do it all in one day so follow me as I get ready to go.

If you have a special day you wanna get ready for like Prom, Debs, Homecoming or a wedding follow along and GET READY WITH ME!



Day Two: BODY

Time to scrub the noodle out of your skin! In preparation for my hair removal and tan later this week I want to get all the old skin off and bring any hair to the surface. So in the shower I scrubbed and buff the skin all over!  For this I use my St. Moriz Scrub which I LOVE! 


Check me out using it here :


To get my skin in tip top condition I finish with the Nivea Firming Lotion on my whole body and the Cellulite Gel Cream on my legs and butt. I've been using this for the past few days and I feel a difference, I can't say if it's firmer or if it's just well conditioned but it doesn't feel different to me. With regards to the cellulite gel my skin does feel a little tighter but I haven't noticed a huge difference in the appearance of the cellulite so we will see....


See you tomorrow!
Sineady xx





4 comments:

  1. Didn't see the video till now… love the fact that you put wedges to shave…cracked me up a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to get some tips...really good.....how fun for you...really appreciate you Charing...Lots of Love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete